People who follow a diet of drinking water should avoid all solid foods and drink plenty of water when they do this regime.
Without solid food the body can still survive, because the body has sufficient reserves to survive several days without food.
Nutritionists generally recommend drinking water for 10 days for those in good physical condition. This can also help improve the detoxification process.
People who follow the diet water are expected to drink 7-10 glasses of distilled or purified drinking water per day. With this diet, the weight decreases moderately about 2-3 pounds per day.
In addition to drinking water, people who are water diet can still eat food with a liquid, such as soup, fruit juice, tea or coffee without sugar and cream or fruits that contain a lot of water.
But not everyone can do this kind of diet, because people with heart disease, diabetes and other diseases should not follow this diet.
There are several conditions that must be taken into consideration, among others, are:
- People who make a liquid diet should regulate their activities, your body should not spend a lot of energy, so do not sweat a lot.
- Before choosing to go on a diet of water, you should consult a doctor. People with heart disease, diabetes and other diseases should not do this diet.
- It is not recommended to use tap water or mineral water. You must use distilled water which has magnetic properties to enhance the detoxification process.
- Within 8-10 days prior to a diet of water, you should start eating more fruits and vegetables, drink fresh fruit juice and vegetable juice. This will help prepare the body detoxification during fasting and dieting.
- When you are in the water diet, chances are you experience dizziness when you stand up suddenly. So always be careful when you’re standing, take a deep breath before getting up. Inhale deeply to improve the oxygenation process and improve circulation.
- Avoid heavy foods (foods high in fat), fat, spicy foods. Similarly, overeating should be avoided. If you do not change your eating habits after the diet, you tend to gain weight quickly.